Planning the Wedding of our Dreams

A year in our life...planning our wedding from a distance.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Baking!!!

So Lily and I always talk about wanting to bake and wear aprons but we had never actually done it.  I had just finished taking a big test and could relax for the night and Lily didn't have any studying to do either so we decided to bake! I think the baking was pretty legit :) We decided on Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting in honor of Thanksgiving.  They were absolutely delicious! We decided we must bake again soon and we also promised we would get better at icing.  But I think this is a pretty good start :)  Who knows, maybe next year Grandma or Curt's mom will ask me to make these for Thanksgiving since once you get married you have to bring something, ha!
All of the ingredients!! We displayed them to look like a real baking show :)

The finished product!

The beginning process! It was messy, good thing we wore aprons!


I'm learning, they will be better next time! But that frosting was absolutely delicious!!


Sorry for not looking the best, we had just finished working out.  We thought we would try and burn some calories before eating a gazillion!

3 comments:

  1. You are so going to be asked to make cupcakes when you are Mrs. Jenkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll vote for that. The baking will be left to you and Amanda. Not my favorite thing to do.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right here is the perfect website for everyone who hopes to find out about this topic.
    You know so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really will
    need to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a topic that's been written about for years. Excellent stuff, just excellent!

    my page; book of ra app android

    ReplyDelete