Planning the Wedding of our Dreams

A year in our life...planning our wedding from a distance.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Officially One Year and Counting

It's official! In exactly one year Curt and I will be married! It seems so far away but then I think about all of the wedding planning.  I hope there is enough time...!  My sister encouraged me to start this blog to help keep track of the year before the wedding.  Since I will be going back to Columbia soon for my last year of college and Curt will be heading back to Nashville for another year of Pharmacy school, I'm hoping it will keep family and friends up to date on the planning and what is going on in our lives!  And who knows, maybe it will be neat to look back and read.  Alright, let the planning begin! So put the date on the calendar, July 21, 2012 can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment