Planning the Wedding of our Dreams

A year in our life...planning our wedding from a distance.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wedding Dress Shopping


Friday, Whit, Mom and I finally got to go wedding dress shopping! I have been dying to go, so we decided to make a weekend of it. =) We had 3 appointments, which looking back was probably too many, but it has been so much fun! At the last place, I just didn't want to see another dress that had lace, beads, etc!  I think I might have found "the one" at the first place but obviously can't put it on here!  Can't let the fiance see, Ha! 

It has been such a fun weekend so far spending time with Mom and Whit.  We haven't been able to do this in a long time!  We have one more appointment this morning.  After getting a goodnight's sleep we all feel ready to start the search again!

Beautiful dresses...expensive dresses...

Whit decided to relive her wedding days

Pretty, but definitely not the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment