Planning the Wedding of our Dreams

A year in our life...planning our wedding from a distance.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Save-the-Date Pictures

I had such a fun time visiting Curt and his family in Knoxville last weekend.  We had a great time and did do a little wedding talk!  Amanda (Curt's sister) and I talked about dresses and decorations.  It was so fun! So far, everybody that I have talked too loves my wedding dress too!! Yay!

Yesterday, Ashley Lancaster (a friend from church) took Save-the-Date (do you put a dash??) pictures.  It was soo much fun, and may have gotten a little cheesy (but only because of me, ha!)  I think she said she took over 200...there have got to be at least a couple good ones of us, right??  She said she will have the pictures edited and back to us within a week!  When I get them back I will for sure post them!  I feel like this wedding thing is getting real!!

2 comments:

  1. You have a smart sister to encourage you to do this! After all we are blogging family!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, I love your blog! The name is too cute!! I am glad you are enjoying the planning! We are all pleased that you are going to be a Jenkins!! Although we already feel like you are.

    ReplyDelete