Planning the Wedding of our Dreams

A year in our life...planning our wedding from a distance.

Monday, August 22, 2011

...Thoughts

Wedding planning is very hard work!!!

Things that are booked:  church, reception, food, cake, photographer, florist, and DJ.  I hope we aren't forgetting anything!

Save the Dates have been made so stay tuned!

Today was my first, last day of school.  Weird.

I am not in school mode and I think I better get there quick.

I've enjoyed getting back to school and seeing all of my friends, but I miss my family, Curt, and my soon-to-be family a lot.    

Curt already studies a lot more than last year and is busier :( and :) ??

The wedding was 11 months from yesterday...that actually doesn't seem that far away but a lot happens before then!!

Brynn is 5 months today.  She is the cutest thing ever!!!!!

Just saw a picture on facebook of Mollie and Andrew (Curt's sister, Amanda's kids...too many apostrophes and not sure where they go)...so cute! I hope my kids love each other like that one day!

The fact that I just wrote about my kids one day..weird and random!

I need a part-time job...what can it be???

I think that about sums up my day and the thoughts that have been circulating in my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment