Planning the Wedding of our Dreams

A year in our life...planning our wedding from a distance.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bridesmaid Dresses

So a couple of weeks ago I found bridesmaid dresses that I liked.  Currently, I want to do 3 different dresses all in the same color.  I found 3 that I really liked and then yesterday happened.  I was hanging out in my apartment with one of my bridesmaid/roommate Lily.  We were talking about wedding stuff (she is also getting married next summer) and I decided I am just not happy with one of the dresses.  I think I tried to convince myself that I liked it because it was different but overall I am just not as happy with that one as I am with the others.  So we shall see what happens in the months to come.  I know I still have plenty of time to decide on dresses so I am not too worried.

 Here is one of the dresses I love, but obviously not in that color!  O and our Save-the-Dates are in, they look soooo good! Once again, thanks Ashley for taking great pictures!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey, Love the save the date photos! Ashley did such a great job! They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete